Size : 30ml
This serum can help diminish the visibility of skin blemishes and enhance the radiance and brightness of your skin.
The benefits of this product
- This serum consists of 4% niacinamide and 1% vitamin C derivative, which are whitening ingredients that help prevent the development of melanin pigmentation.
- The serum moisturizes rough skin by using moisture-soothing ingredients like lemon balm leaf extract, allantoin, and beta-glucan.
- This blemish care serum has a mildly acidic formula.
• Dark spot treatment
• Skin discoloration improvement
• Soothes damaged skin
• Mildly acidic ampoule
※The above information is based on the results of clinical trials conducted in Korea.
• Blemish-prone skin
• Uneven skin tone
• Sensitive skin types
• Hyperpigmentation concerns
- Niacinamide : Brightens, soothes, and strengthens skin.
- Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract : Calms, soothes, and revitalizes skin.
- 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid : Evens, brightens, and firms skin.
Water, Propanediol, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Sphingo monas Ferment Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Octyldodeceth-16, Allantoin, Glycerin, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Tocopherol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Ferulic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Adenosine, Citric Acid, Rosmarinic Acid, Polygly ceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Fullerenes, As corbic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethyl hexylglycerin, Limonene, Geraniol
HOW TO USE
Step 1 : After cleansing and toning, dispense a small amount of the ampoule onto your fingertips.
Step 2 : Gently massage the product into your skin using upward and outward motions
Step 3 : Follow up with your favorite moisturizer for optimal results.
※Remember to patch test before using a new product and consult with a dermatologist if you experience any irritation or adverse reactions.