Nose pack for removing blackheads!
1. The Jeju volcanic clay treats pores by removing blackheads and other impurities.
2. The nose pack can be used on various areas, such as your nose, forehead, or chin.
3. With a lavender aroma to comfort your mind and body
What is Jeju volcanic clay?
Jeju volcanic clay is made from minerals released by volcanic explosions in Jeju. It's categorized as a preserved alkaline resource and is effective in removing sebum and other impurities.
How to use
1. After your face wash, thoroughly wet your nose.
2. Remove the film sheet from the back of the mask. Then, apply the mask to the center of your nose and gently press it against the rest of your nose.
3. After 10-15 minutes, when the mask is completely dry, gently peel off the mask.
4. After removing the sheet, apply toner.
(Recommended use: 1-2 times per week on the forehead, nose, and chin)
Wash away pore-clogging impurities with Jeju volcanic scoria!
Volcanic scoria is a pure, and fairly rare, ingredient formed from lava as it cools after a volcanic eruption.
It has a powerful sebum-absorbing capacity and washes away impurities while moisturizing skin, leaving it cleaner and healthier than ever before.